Glenpool Area Optimist Club
The Optimist Creed
- To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
- To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
- To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
- To think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best.
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
- To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
It's easy to see the glass half empty. In fact, in today's world, you must make a conscious effort to think positively. Some may say there is "power in positive thinking", while others may disagree. However, where negativity builds walls, closes doors and burns bridges. Positivity enables a synergy that tears down walls, opens doors and builds bridges. As The Glenpool Optimist Club it is our goal to empower our youth to think positively. To encourage the next generation to make a difference, in themselves and their community. To ignite a hope that if we so choose tomorrow will be better than today. We will strive to make a difference in our community through donations, fundraiser's and teamwork.
We choose to see the glass half full.