Leadership Glenpool Class of 2020
Leadership Glenpool Class IV is now accepting nominations and applications. Leadership Glenpool is a program where students attend classes that are aimed to inform citizens of topics regarding their community. A variety of topics will be covered, such as public safety, economic development, public education, city government, and more!
If you are interested in applying
Note: Deadline for application is Friday, August 21nd by 5pm.
If you are interested in nominating someone
Email the following:
- Your name, company, phone and email
- Name, company, phone, and email of the person you are nominating
- Brief explanation of why you are nominating this person
- All backgrounds
- All education levels
- All skill levels
$375 / student
Interested in the principles of both personal and civic leadership.
Note: Early-enrollment discount of $50 by August 1.
Each leadership class is composed of eight, three-hour sessions that take place from 5:30-8 p.m. on Tuesdays, August through November, and one informal debriefing/discussion session at the conclusion of the class. Program content builds from week to week making attendance at all sessions a requirement.
The first session and orientation is scheduled for 5:30 p.m. Aug. 25, at the Glenpool Conference Center.
- Aug. 25: Conference Center
- Sept. 1: Conference Center
- Sept. 15: Meet at Glenpool Schools Administration Building, 141st Street
- Sept. 22: Conference Center
- Sept. 29: Afternoon session (noon-5 p.m.), Conference Center
- Oct. 6: Conference Center
- Oct. 20: Gun Range
- Nov. 3: Conference Center
- Nov. 17: Conference Center
Upon successful completion of the program, class members will have:
- a thorough knowledge of their individual leadership skills
- an enhanced awareness of community needs and assets
- new relationships
- enhanced networking capabilities
- a heightened sense of self-reflection
- the chance for personal transformation
Leadership Glenpool Sponsorship Opportunities
Class Presenting Sponsor – $500 (one available)
Prominent recognition on all marketing materials
Logo on all student materials
One student tuition
Dinner Sponsor – $150 (eight available)
Mentioned on chamber website and social media
Recognition from stage during all entertainment
logo on banner on Highway 75
Two Carnival Passes
For more information, contact the chamber today.