Welcome to the Virtual Small Business Forum: Federal Resource Panel event! Join us on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 from 10:30 am to Noon (Central Time) from the comfort of your own home or office. This event is designed to provide small business owners with valuable information on available federal resources and compliance assistance. Our expert panelists will share their knowledge and answer your questions. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to take advantage of federal resources to help manage your business.
- Jessica Parker – US Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division
- Mercean Lam – Internal Revenue Service
- Jorge Delucca – Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Cindi Carter – Small Business Administration
- Holly Cole – Equal Employment Opportunity Commission